Monday, August 18, 2008

RUSH RUSH RUSH!!!

So as if my weekend couldn't have been any more rushed. First thing Saturday morning I woke up & had totally forgot about a wedding gift for my best friends wedding that afternoon. So as I was kissing the hubby goodnight (Sean's on graves & gets home at 6), I had to try & quietly get the kids ready to go. Ash got up & helped me & we were off by 10:30. This is a small miracle in my house ask Sean he will agree. Get to the store try to grab the gift & Kalleigh is not so much in the mood to cooperate. I grabbed a box of colored Goldfish & she was in heaven. Made a mad dash back home & woke Sean up so that he could go with me to the wedding. I'm honestly surprised that he didn't fall asleep during the ceremony. Afterwards we went to the hospital to see my cute new nephew. He is so adorable!!!
Aimee & Ryan's reception was so cute & they seem so happy. I am so glad that he treats her better than her last one. Maybe this marriage I will get to see her more.

So Sunday morning we did absolutley nothing, just laid around being lazy. It was so worth it.
Kalleigh got a bit quiet & so I went looking for her. Needless to say when I found her she was in Ash's room with a yellow sharpie. I guess that she needed to color all over herself & Ash's shelf, but luckly she didn't get the walls. I don't quite know what Ash thinks of living with little ones yet but I think she will adjust. We all will.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Yeah, we'll see! ha. Too bad we didn't get some pictures of LouLou before you washed her off!

Ashlee said...

p.s. If you want to look like Jillian, runs to the Chev have gotta stop! (Or not, since its about the only thing that gets us through the day!) Love ya!